| Jan 07, 2013
SMITE now has the following practice modes:
- This mode teaches the absolute basics of movement, attacking, abilities, and challenging enemy defenses.
- Learn the basics of playing Arena, SMITE's premier casual game modes.
- Learn the basics of playing conquest, SMITE's premier game mode!
- Practice Joust alone against a computer controlled enemy.
- Arena Practice (Solo):
- This mode is a simplified version of the Arena game mode, against a side of computer controlled enemies. You may play alongside four friendly bots, fighting five enemy gods in a fight to the death.
- Match objectives:
- Each side starts with 500 tickets.
- Killing an enemy player deducts 5 tickets from the enemy tickets.
- Killing 10 enemy players spawns a siege engine for your team.
- Killing an enemy minion deducts 1 ticket from the enemy ticket.
- Helping a friendly minion reach the enemy portal deducts 1 ticket from the enemy tickets.
- Helping a friendly siege engine reach the enemy portal deducts 10 tickets from the enemy tickets.
- Other info:
- You start at level three with 1500 gold.
- Neutral camps provide buffs but do not deduct tickets.
- Your side respawns together in waves.
- Conquest (Solo Map Browse)
- This mode features a three-lane map surrounded by a jungle area. Your Base, defended by three Phoenixes and a Titan, sits on one end. Your enemy's base is on another. Average game time is around 30 minutes.
- Match Objectives
- Destroy opposing towers, phoenixes, and a Titan.
- Other map objectives are the neutral buff camps, Fire Giant and Gold Fury.
- You will earn normal match rewards.
- Jungle Practice (Solo up to a Party of 2)
- In this mode you can practice against jungle creeps and minions in an easy to access format.