SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.1193.0 Patch Notes
| Nov 26, 2012
New God: BACCHUS
- (PASSIVE) Drunk-O-Meter
- Bacchus loves the drink and as Bacchus drinks from his jug, he becomes more intoxicated. When he is Tipsy, he takes 5% less damage and gains +20 Physical Power. When he is Smashed, he takes 10% less damage and gains +40 Physical Power.
- Bacchus takes a drink from his jug, filling his Drunk-O-Meter 22/28/34/40/46% and giving him a 10/15/20/25/30 physical power buff for 6s. Bacchus celebrates when he kills an enemy god, giving him 10% on his meter. Cost - 50/80/110/140/170 mana. Cooldown - 15s.
- Belly Flop
- Bacchus jumps into the air and, not so gracefully, comes slamming to the ground belly first, knocking all enemies into the air and dealing 90/130/170/210/250 (+70% of your magical power) magical damage. If he was Tipsy, all enemies are also slowed by 30% for 3s after they land. Cost - 70/75/80/85/90 mana. Cooldown - 16s.
- Belch of the Gods
- Bacchus lets out an obnoxiously loud belch, doing 20/35/50/65/80 (+15% of your magical power) magical damage every .5s for 2s. If you are Tipsy, enemies are stunned for 1s and their healing is debuffed by 50% for 3s at the end of the channel. Cost - 70/75/80/85/90 mana. Cooldown - 14s.
- Bacchus smashes his jug of wine on the ground, intoxicating all nearby enemies, doing 250/325/400/475/550 (+70% of your magical power) magical damage and slowing them by 20% for 8s. If he is Smashed, Bacchus also gains 35/50/65/80/95 physical power because of his anger over his lost wine! Cost - 95 mana. Cooldown - 90s.
- Mountain Man Odin
- Regal Reveler Bacchus
- The overall lobby UI has undergone significant changes, with further significant changes to come in future releases. In this release, we introduce a new top-bar navigation, new screens for the Play Now and Social features, and several other improvements. NOTE: Some elements of the old user interface still exist and will be phased out in future releases. Some elements of the new UI are still incomplete and will be refined in future releases. Thank you for your patience during this transition period.
- The process for forming and sustaining parties has been changed. Parties are now formed separately from the queue joining process (via the SOCIAL menu). After a match ends, your party remains formed and you can rejoin a queue immediately.
- Friend relationships in the game now require both players to consent to the friendship before they are initiated. A player that wishes to friend another sends an invite, which can be accepted or denied. This system is managed from the SOCIAL menu. You may need to reform some friend relationships, based on this change.
- The In-Match Item Store now has a separate tab for Recommended Items.
- You now earn separate first win of the day bonuses for Arena, Conquest, and Joust Gamemodes. The reward is 100 favor for each mode.
- The methodology for seeding your initial rating in Ranked Matches has changed. Player rankings are being updated to reflect the new algorithm. Ranked Matches will be down for up to 12 hours following the patch while ratings are updated.
- The normal Arena and Conquest queues now operate on a 5-minute match-making timer. Every five minutes, matches will be made from the group of people in queue at that time. This helps optimize match-making. The system will be closely analyzed and tweaked over time as appropriate.
- There is now a Challenge Queue for Arena (currently under the Custom tab on the PLAY menu). This allows pre-made five-person teams to challenge each other to a match. Note that the UI for forming challenge matches is expected to change in future releases.
- Spectators no longer have UP/DOWN control in all situations.
- Fixed bug that prevented spectators from joining full arena matches.
- The default key binding for the Death Recap screen has been moved from “R” to “Y” (for “Y did I die?!”).
- A large number of changes have been made to the Voice Command (i.e., VGS) system. There are 47 new voice commands (including a new SELF menu). In addition, some commands now have different shortcuts.
- Players now start with 1500 gold in all gamemodes (previously Arena started higher).
- A new SETTINGS option has been added to “Enable Quickcast”. When enabled, your abilities will fire immediately upon releasing the abilities button. While the ability button is pressed, you can still see and adjust the ground target. The separate keybindings for Quick Abilities have been removed.
- All abilities have been priced at 600 gold.
- All abilities now have a 90 second cooldown.
- The passive portion of all of the store purchased abilities is now always on.
- All abilities instantly fire when pressed now. None of them will show a ground target first.
- Abilities removed:
- Heavenly Agility
- This item no longer stacks with other Heavenly Agility’s.
- Items removed:
- Midas Boots
- Staff of Mana
- Silverfox Girdle
- All Recommended Items lists have had these changes:
- Meditation and Sprint abilities are the first 2 items purchased (after a consumable).
- Hide of Leviathan is purchased after boots.
- Rank 1 of the Boots of the Magi, Reinforced Boots and Warrior Tabi are now 700g.
- Ankh of the Golem
- Physical Lifesteal has been removed.
- Physical Protection was added to this item, +10, 20, 30.
- Gauntlet of Thebes
- Passive has been reduced from .3 HP5 per stack to .2 HP5.
- HP5 per rank has been reduced from 10/15/20 to 3/6/9 HP5.
- Wall of Absolution
- Mana removed from this item.
- Magical Power was added to this item, +15, 30, 45.
- Fire Giant and Gold Fury escalation:
- Health adjustments do not occur if they are in combat.
- Fire Giant
- Starting Health changed from 10,000 to 7,000.
- Health increases by 130 every minute.
- Physical Protection increased from 25 to 100.
- Magical Protection increased from 25 to 50.
- Gold Fury
- Starting Health changed from 7,000 to 3,500.
- Health increases by 230 every minute.
- Shifting Sands
- Movement speed decrease has been reduced from 20/25/30/35/40% to 5/9/13/17/21%.
- Cooldown has been increased from 13s to 15s.
- Passive - Blessed Presence
- Magical power bonus for completed aura items has been reduced from 40 to 30.
- Bolster Defenses
- Base protections reduced from 15/20/25/30/35 to 4/8/12/16/20.
- Bonus protections from a shackled enemy reduced from 10 to 7.
- Cooldown increased from 13s to 15s.
- No Escape
- While using his ultimate, Ares will move 50% slower.
- Kalydonian Boar
- Boar health per rank has been increased from 300/350/400/450/500 to 350/450/550/650/750.
- Boar protections have been increased from 20 to 30.
- Artemis is immune to crowd control for the duration of the ability.
- Decoy is now properly scaling off of physical power.
- Sun Wukong
- Furious Monkey
- Physical power scaling has been reduced from 110% to 70% per hit.
- Mjolnir’s Attunement
- With the resurgence of Loki, Mjolnir is further attuned with Asgardian power to provide Thor an expedient means of apprehending the deceiver.
- At any time during the hammer’s path, pressing 1 again will teleport Thor to his hammer.