User Not Found
| Mar 05, 2013
As mentioned earlier, our invited teams will be competing for a prize pool of $10,000! This pool will be broken down to accommodate six of the eight teams in prizes. Meaning, one set win in bracket ensures your team leaves with a prize!
- 1st Place - $5,000 + Gem Package
- 2nd Place - $2,500 + Gem Package
- 3rd Place - $1,500 + Gem Package
- 4th Place - $500
- 5th Place - $250
Since this is a double elimination tournament, there will be a tie for fifth place. Each team that places 5th will receive $250.
All game content and live coverage will be featured at twitch.tv/smitegame. We will be streamlining 3 days of action packed content including god reveals, interviews, viewer games, gem giveaways and much more! In the intention of limiting downtime for our fans, we’re going to stuff this stream with a ton of content, to ensure those of you who can’t make it out to PAX East are going to have an amazing time!
As always, we’ll have our best and brightest casters on deck, ready to bring the play-by-play for every tournament match we stream!
We’ll also be holding interviews with team captains, talking with members of HiRez for Q&A sessions with the chat, and much, much more!
All game rules will be used for both the WILDCARD event, and the $10,000 invitational.
- Draft style play!
- Each team will be awarded two (2) god bans per game
- Each player will pick a god, in draft style selection. 1-2-2-2-2-1
- In the event of a game restart, all players much choose the same gods.
- In the case of disconnect or equipment malfunction, the flowchart is as follows:
- If first blood is not achieved for either team -or- minions have not spawned, the game will be restarted.
- If multiple players are disconnected, the decision for match replay will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Players must show sportsmanlike conduct throughout the event. Trash talk is tolerated as long as it’s moderate and tasteful. A show of disrespect to a player or tournament official, or misuse of equipment provided to players at the venue may result in a yellow card.
- A warning may be issued before a yellow card, but is not necessary.
- Two yellow cards will equal a red card, which is a disqualification from your current set. Teams in Winner’s Bracket will fall to the Loser’s Bracket. Teams in the Loser’s Bracket will be eliminated.
- Any attempt or threat of physical violence by a player in tournament is an immediate disqualification for that player for the remainder of the event, who may be replaced by a substitute if permitting. That team will suffer an immediate red card.
- Players found attempting to watch projectors, other screens, or are found “ghosting” will be subject to a red card.
- All rules are subject to change.