On Friday, October 25, 2013, a small balance and bug fix patch was deployed.
Smite Version 0.1.1807.0
- The Fire Giant now awards 150g to each player on the team that defeated him.
- The damage buff versus towers and phoenixes from the fire giant has been increased to 20% from 15%.
The base amount of gold that is gained when killing an enemy player has been increased from 100g to 150g.
The range at which you can see the health bar on minions has been increased.
The cap for the amount of player damage that minions will mitigate over time has been increased from 40% to 50%.
- Fixed an issue where Sun Wukong would be rooted after using Somersault Cloud.
- Fixed an issue where using tier 3 of Purification Beads was completely resetting the cooldown on 72 Transformations.
- Fixed an issue where Minotaur stops attacking Sun Wukong’s decoy during his ultimate and instead remains focused on the invulnerable Sun Wukong on the cloud.
- Fixed an issue where Sun Wukong’s decoy would appears as Sun Wukong Decoy when using the game configuration option to “Show God Names”.
- Fixed an issue where killing Sun Wukong’s Decoy would count towards god kill stacks.
- Fixed an issue where Hun Batz’s animations would lock up when moving forward and right at the same time while out of combat.