New Skin: Scarlet Coven Isis
| Apr 23, 2014
- Scarlet Coven Isis
- Now has a custom voice pack.
- Ms Diagnosis Neith
- Updated loading screen card.
- Frost Maiden Freya
- Updated loading screen card.
- In Custom Matches, a new God Picking Method has been added for “Draft Pick - 6 Bans”. The first four bans (2 each side) are completed prior to the first pick. Bans #5 and #6 occur after each team has chosen its first 3 gods. The May 3rd and beyond Conquest tournament series will be using this God Picking Method.
- The “Recorded Matches” tab has been added back to the TV menu. This shows the top recently recorded matches that are available to watch as replays.
- Fixed several UI bugs and crashes.
- Fixed several UI issues related to Arena Spectate mode.
- Minor performance optimizations have been made in the mini-map rendering.
- Fixed an issue with free mouse defaulting to center of screen every time used.
- Fixed an issue with ward ground targeter “preview” still show 80 unit range.
- Fixed an issue, when using a controller, with not being able to walk while the scoreboard is up.
- Fixed an issue with the “boing” effect when purchasing and using consumables.
- Fixed an issue with Custom Voice Pack previews playing incorrect voices.
- Fixed an issue with Voice Pack preview button disappearing after using Alt-TAB.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes players would have a blank god filter list in Match Lobby.
- Fixed an issue with chat not showing after reconnecting to a match.
- Fixed an issue with custom match interface appearing on top of Party menu and Friends list.
- Becoming CC Immune will now always cleanse any effects that CC Immunity would protect you from.
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Artemis’ 3D model and animations have had some updates.
- Cat Call
- Fixed an issue with the Cats not playing a death animation.
- Fixed an issue with non default skins not showing the dash indicator.
- Circle of Protection
- Fixed an issue with her staff meter showing full at all times to the enemy.
- Fixed a hit progression exploit that involved Nimble Strike.
- Added missing difficulty tag to Kumbhakarna’s tooltip.
- Corrected an issue where Recall and Protected Recall did not break when Kumbhakarna fell asleep. You can no longer recall or teleport while sleeping.
- Throw Back
- Corrected a bug where Brute (large) minions were not thrown back when hit.
- Corrected a potential issue where a thrown back minion could hit an enemy more than once.
- Fixed issue with cooldown not triggering at the correct time, and causing issues with interruption.
- This ability now functions as a shield with health maximum of 100/200/300/400/500 per rank.
- The damage reflection and self healing will only happen on damage absorbed by the shield, and only on damage from gods.
- Duration of shield increased from 1s to 2s.
- This shield will not stack with any other shield. (ex: Geb’s Stone Shield).
- Fixed a basic attack animation issue after landing from Anvil of Dawn.
- Fixed an issue with his Axe disappearing while in his hand.