Community Tournament Guidelines
Interested in organizing your own community tournament?
- Tournament rules and competition structure should be well documented.
- Server region(s) must be specified.
- Tournament dates and times must be specified.
- There should be shout-casting and live-stream broadcasting planned for your tournament.
- For Conquest,
or any other 5v5 Tournaments,
there must be a minimum of 8 teams participating.
- For Joust,
or any other 3v3 or 4v4 Tournaments,
there must be a minimum of 10 teams participating.
- For 1v1,
or 2v2 Tournaments,
there must be a minimum of 14 teams participating.
- All of the above must be clearly visible on your public website.
To apply for prizing and co-promotion of your tournament,
submit the above information to: email@example.com