The gladiators have called out for help and the gods have answered. The Arena game mode is a brawling deathmatch where your goal is to defeat enemy players and their minions by reducing their team ticket count to zero. Average game time is around 15 minutes.
- Each team starts with 500tickets.
- Killing an enemy player deducts 5 tickets from the enemy team.
- Killing an enemy minion deducts 1 ticket from the enemy team.
- Helping a friendly minion reach the enemy portal deducts 1 ticket from the enemy team.
- Killing an enemy Gryphon Guardian deducts 15 tickets from the enemy team.
- You start at level three with 1500 gold.
- Neutral camps provide buffs but do not deduct tickets.
- Your team respawns together in waves.
- You will earn normal match rewards.
Solo or Teams of Up to Five Players